Monday, November 3, 2008

A Wonderful Video, no kidding



Colby Stead, Tugging the Truth

And even though it looks like Colby might be showing a bit more of him than one may feel appropriate, I can assure you after, uh, really not that many viewings, under, uh, 10? nothing untoward is actually seen.

Update: I should confess that my dear friend Amy Robinson, Colby's girlfriend, almost certainly did the body paint and might have done the photography, but she hasn't answered my emails on the subject. According to Facebook instead she's making stuff! Yay!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful.

Unknown said...

That's so lovely. Thanks for sharing. In my opinion, however much of the body one wants to share as a part of their art is an appropriate amount.

djinn said...

I just wanted to let those who might care about such things know that the video is OK. But so beautiful. So, Chandelle, assuming you come back, you have a perfect tone in the messages I read. I am stunned by the consistency and beauty of your writing.

Unknown said...

Thanks, djinn! That really does mean a lot. I get so exhausted from things over at fMh and just in general life, and it helps to know that some people take a positive stance toward what I have to say.

djinn said...

I don't entirely read fmh for your comments, but I might not read it without them. Honestly. I wish I had a job to offer you writing.

djinn said...

I never know what to say; writing/reading FMH is like communicating with my family; perhaps it's a proxy for communicating with my family. Do I say what I think? Do I pull my punches? Waaaaaaay back? Do I just shut up? No clue.

djinn said...

Sorry, Cody, this really should be about you and your beautiful, beautiful, uh, uh, uh, soul. Yeah.

Unknown said...

He does have a really beautiful body.

(That's meant to be a completely asexual and non-predatory comment.)