Sunday, May 18, 2008

When Celebrities Go, uh, well.....

I confess I love Pete Doherty's first band the Libertines and his second band Babyshambles. Chamber Punk, what's not to like?

I also adore Amy Winehouse.

It has also been (in an embarrassingly schadenfreuden way) watching their continuing antics. Fave so far was when Pete Doherty was arrested for drug possession when he was on the way to the airport to fly to Bali to be married to Kate Moss.

But this, Pete and Amy, together with a bunch of baby mice, may be a bit much, even for me. As far as I can tell Pete recorded it himself and posted it to youtube. (Huh?) Don't these people have handlers? I know the answer to that one. If American stars cannot be convinced to do something as normal as wear normal, uh, undergarments, even in the presence of massive photo proof (no links, no no no no) what hope is there for your normal addled British rock star to behave?

No comments: