Sunday, February 8, 2009

More on being stupid.

Such a popular topic. I've been doing some reading, and it turns out my very condition (let me assure you, the word (the world) miserable scarcely does it justice) can be brought on by being in a car accident where airbags deploy. The medical treatment is lagging far, far behind the illness incidence. Dr. Epley is old. I see no friendly, frisky dr's in training eagerly trotting after him... I will need treatments every three to six months; what shall I do?


Hey, you doctors, vertigo. Lots of us have it. You can find us inside sitting very quietly annoying the innocents on the internet. Think what a service you would do to not only those whose life you would save (i'm effectively in house-arrest, not fun) but all the ill-advised comments you'd keep of the magical intertubes!!!!!!!

Requesting appropriate pics,

I remain,

Djinn

No comments: