Friday, February 20, 2009

25 things about Snapdragon!



This is Djinn, a trifecta! All the Daughters!

Snapdragon says:

1. I am friends with way too many people on facebook that I wouldn't talk to if I saw them somewhere.

2. When I grow up, I want to either be a pyrotechnician (Do affects with fire for movies), or research alternative forms of energy.

3. I'm not the most social person. Most days, I would rather stay at home and read then go hang out with people.

4. The fact that about a dozen people have been on my class since kindergarten makes me really happy.

5. I have a plog. It's like a blog, but with comics that I make. You should check it out. http://aaallie.tumblr.com/

6. I don't understand how people can hate their family. Sure, we have our disagreements sometimes, but I'd give up the world for them.

7. I am really excited for college. Like really. Even though I have no idea where I want to go. Not an ivy league though, too much pressure.

8. I like my name. I am one of the few people with out a first name as a middle name. Know anyone named Lyons?

9. At the moment, I'm listening to Os Mutantes. They're great. Go look them up.

10. I'm proud to be a ginger kid

11. Facebook eats my soul. I should really not check it every 30 seconds to see if anything important has happened.

12. Webcomics eat my soul too, but in the good way. I have like 20 That I read on a daily basis.

13. One thing that annoys me is when people don't know their own beliefs, just follow everyone else. I don't believe in a god, and my family has been a big influence, but I've thought long and hard about specifically what I believe. I once asked this girl if she believed in limbo, and her response was "I dunno, we haven't learned about it in sunday school yet." It kind of made me want to shoot her.

14. I liked the first twilight book. Thought the second one was boring, didn't finish the third, and hated the fourth. And don't get me started on the movie.

15. My room is messy. Like really messy. But it's only because I own an obscene amount of stuff, and I don't have room for it all.

16. I collect business cards. If you see a cool one, you should pick it up for me!

17. I miss camp. even though half of the people hated me, the other half more than made up for it.

18. Right now, I'm wearing a pretty green dress. Why? I wanted to.

19. I really like to do all kinds of art, but I'm not patient to stick with one thing until It's finished. I have half finished quilts, paintings, sculptures, etc.

20. It takes a lot to make me cry, but it doesn't take a lot to hurt my feeling

21. I'm one of those obnoxious people who talks about how lame it is that Hot Topic is becoming preppy, but I'd still rather shop there then Hollister or Abercrombie, and I do.

22. I'm a grammar nazi, but I can't spell to save my life.

23. I am having difficulty thinking of anything else to say...

24. I never watch TV unless I'm over at someone's house, and then we talk through it anyway

25. When my dad asked what I wanted to do when I grew up, I answered that I wanted to sleep 18 hours a night.

2 comments:

djinn said...

You're wearing a dress! So you don't spend all in time in jeans. Ah ha!

Allie said...

Nope! It was one you got me, too