Friday, February 20, 2009

25 things, and excuses for, thereof.

I totally love "25 things," as anyone who has seen my site in the last, oh, you know, 3 1/2 hours can tell. Why? I think because all those random people on the street (OK, not all of them, but let's pretend to be nice) actually have fascinating stories to tell, with just a bit of prodding.

The 25 things allows us to expose those clever/embarassing/mispelled (that would be me)/humerous (is that the leg or the funny thing?) /profundities we all carry inside us but have difficulty working into an average conversation.

Thank you humanity; you rock.

You want your list posted, drop me a line.

Oh, a whine, a fine whine, of course. (Sorry, all) I find Facebooks new notes interface (where the 25 thing are located) pretty much impossible to work with. Bad Facebook.

No comments: