Monday, January 19, 2009

Goodbye Pres. Bush (cough, cough).



It's been quite the 8 years, what with stealing the 2000 election with the help of your brother conveniently located as the Governor of Florida; the 9-11 attacks (Bin Laden determined to attack US, so easy to misunderstand); attacking the WRONG country in wake of said attacks -- Saudi Arabia, Iraq, so easy to get confused; the complete trashing of the constitution--who needs the fourth amendment anyway? If I haven't done anything bad then my telephone calls are an open book, not to mention my car and my house. And the 8th? Pshaw; only sissies complain about torture.

Goodbye, Bush. Goodbye, goodbye. And, as is traditional, don't let the door hit you too hard on the way out.

PS. The Hague is beautiful this time of year, or so I've heard. And handcuffs? Hott. And Kinky. Double plus awesome.

2 comments:

geebee said...

Is Barney into handcuffs?

djinn said...

Barney, Handcuffs? He can lose the key; as is appropriate.