Sunday, July 13, 2008

In other news....


The S&P 500 has the same value it did 10 years ago, Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae are about to fail and take the US economy with them, but it's a beautiful day here in Portland, rilly old Velvet Underground is on the turntable, George is watering the flowers (kisses), I haven't been fired from my job for spinning during work hours, Snapdragon (who lives with her father, to my eternal despair) is flying in tomorrow, and we're about to take off to see a locally produced documentary about Noise. Uh, music, that's atonal, y'know, and, most importantly, I'm Not. Dead. Yet.

I'm getting in a car to go somewhere other than work, if only a few miles--vertigo inducing. I hope that the pounding on the screen at least rhymes with the pounding in my head; my own private music show.

Still spinning--but dealing, I remain

Djinn

Musical accompaniment--Foxy Lady, as interpreted by the Kronos Quartet.



Bonus stunning Kronos Quartet-Sigur Ros piece, because I care.

No comments: