Monday, June 2, 2008

Bo Diddley RIP



I walked 47 miles of barbed wire,
Used a cobra snake for a neck tie.
Got a brand new house on the roadside,
Made out of rattlesnake hide.
I got a brand new chimney made on top,
Made out of human skulls.
Now come on darling let's take a little walk, tell me,
Who do you love,
Who do you love, Who do you love, Who do you love.

Friends, family, I know you don't click on my links. Spies have told me. You doubt my, uh, taste. For, uh, either good reason or no good reason, depending upon the phases of the moon. Click here. C'mon. I promise Courtney Love wasn't even in the country when this video was made. You go, Bo, down below; you and the Duchess, rockin' it. Who do you love?

ps. do not go gently into that good night--strap that red rectangular guitar on tight and charge right in.

No comments: